Mod. ICONT & ndash; Date Update 17/12/2021
Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. n. 13 of the EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 679/2016
Dear Interested Party,
LOCATELLI LAW FIRM in quality; of Data Controller pursuant to art. n. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 & ldquo; General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & rdquo; (hereinafter EU Regulation), laying down provisions on the processing of personal data, intends to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
The law provides that anyone who processes personal data & egrave; required to inform the interested party in relation to the data processed and the elements qualifying the treatment, which must in any case take place in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, as well as; protect the confidentiality and guarantee the rights of the interested party.
It should be noted that by data processing s & rsquo; means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination , destruction of the data.
1. Data controller
The Data Controller is; Locatelli Law Firm, with legal and operational headquarters in Galleria A. De Gasperi 4 & ndash; 35131 Padua (PD), and other operational headquarters in Via Tagliamento 83 & ndash; 33038 San Daniele del Friuli (UD), Tax Code LCTLNZ61M24F205O and VAT number. 02174360285, who can be contacted at the following numbers: telephone +39 049 663612, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Nature of the data processed, purpose and Legal basis of the processing
Nature of the data processed. In relation to the purposes; of the treatment listed below, we inform you that only & ldquo; common personal data & rdquo; such as, for example:
- identification data (name, surname, telephone number,
Purpose processing. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- respond to your requests: by voluntarily completing the specific form found in this contact area;
- fulfill legal obligations;
Legal basis of the processing. Personal data, for the purposes; referred to in points 2A and 2B will be lawfully processed to fulfill pre-contractual and contractual obligations between us and the user (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b), to fulfill our legal obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter . c).
The consent you have given will be able to be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness; of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation (Article 7 paragraph 3 EU Regulation)
Furthermore, the interested party is informed that pursuant to art. 21 of the EU Regulation, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her carried out for the purposes; direct marketing (including profiling) and that, if the interested party objects to the processing, the personal data will no longer be able to; be processed for these purposes.
3. Data recipients and Methods treatment
The processing of your personal data will be; based on principles of correctness, lawfulness; and transparency and will be able to be carried out using paper instruments and both by the staff of the writing Company, authorized / appointed to process personal data, and by external parties called to carry out specific tasks, on behalf of the Data Controller, in quality; of Data Processors, pursuant to art. 28 EU Regulation, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes on them the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of personal data, and the adoption of suitable security measures to prevent data loss, illicit and incorrect use, and unauthorized access , in compliance with the current provisions on the protection of personal data.
For the sake of brevity; the detailed list of these figures is; available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and & egrave; at your disposal.
Your personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations, they will not be disclosed to third parties except for legal or contractual obligations
4. Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes; for which they are processed, in compliance with the conservation limitation principle provided for by the EU Regulation and / or for the time necessary for legal and contractual obligations or until the revocation of the specific consent by the interested party and, then
- with reference to the purposes; indicated in points 2A-2B, the data will be kept for the time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes; for which they are processed and / or for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations;
To guarantee the declared storage times & egrave; provided that a periodic check is carried out on an annual basis on the data processed and on the possibility; to be able to delete them if not more; necessary for the purposes; provided.
5. Consequences of failure to communicate data
The personal data referred to in points 2A-2B of this information are necessary, without such data it would be impossible for us to proceed with the registration (creation of your personal account), to fulfill contractual and legal obligations.
6. Rights of the interested party
In your quality; of interested party, has the rights referred to in articles from n. 15 to n. 22 of the EU Regulation listed below and precisely has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence and processing of personal data concerning him and in this case, obtain access to his data (so-called right of access);
- obtain information about the purposes; of the processing, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations, the envisaged data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; and if the data are not collected from the interested party, obtain all available information on their origin;
- obtain the rectification of data concerning him (so-called right of rectification)
- obtain the cancellation of data concerning him (so-called right to be forgotten);
- obtain the limitations of treatment (so-called right of limitation of treatment);
- get portability; data, i.e. receive them from a data controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and transmit them to another data controller without impediments (so-called right to data portability);
- oppose the processing at any time (so-called right of opposition). Specifically, as required by art. 21 of the EU Regulation, that if personal data are processed for purposes; direct marketing (including profiling), the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for these purposes; and that if the interested party objects to the processing for purposes; direct marketing, personal data will no longer be able to be processed for these purposes;
- be made aware (with the possibility of opposing) of the existence of an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to lawfulness; of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with an & rsquo; authority & agrave; control (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
It should be noted that there may be conditions or limitations to the rights of the interested party. Is not serious; therefore certain that, for example, you have the right of portability; of the data in all cases, we & ograve; depends on the specific circumstances of the business processing.
Another example: if you decide to oppose the processing of your data, the Data Controller has the right to evaluate your request, which may not be accepted if there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms.
7. Mode & agrave; to exercise rights
Without formalities; any you can & agrave; at any time exercise your rights clearly and explicitly by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the writer (see the address indicated on the letterhead);
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by contacting the Data Controller directly at: +39 049 663612.
What is offered by the Data Controller and the subject of the existing relationship with you does not provide for the intentional acquisition of personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will cancel them; in a timely manner, upon request or notification of the interested party.
9. D.P.O. (R.P.D.) & ndash; Appointees / Authorized & ndash; Data processors
Below we provide you with some information that & egrave; necessary to bring to its knowledge, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because & eacute; transparency and fairness towards the interested parties & egrave; fundamental part of our business.
D.P.O. (Data Protection Officer) & ndash; R.P.D. (Data Protection Officer) . May & agrave; also contact the Data Protection Officer for information and requests regarding your data or to report inefficiencies or any problem that may be encountered.
The Data Controller has appointed Mr. Nicola Ghinello as Data Protection Officer who will be able to; contact at the following numbers: telephone +39 348 3165267, e-mail: email@example.com.
Appointees / Authorized. The updated list of appointees / Authorized to the treatment is; kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
For the sake of brevity; the detailed list of these figures is; available at our office.